Filter users in AcyMailing automations based on your own query
- A simple filter in the automations with the possibility to select the table and columns needed
- An advanced filter in the automations with the possibility to enter an entire sql query to match some users anywhere in your database
- A filter able to extract addresses from a text
- Import users in automations and filter them for the actions
- In your Admin click on your Plugin then “Add New”
- Search for
AcyMailing universal filter
- Find it, install it, enable it
- You’re done!
How to contact us?
Feel free to do it via this form: https://www.acymailing.com/contact/
Where can I find a documentation?
You can find the complete documentation here: https://docs.acymailing.com/addons/all-cms-add-ons/universal-filter
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter users in automations by database query – AcyMailing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – February 15th, 2021
- Initial version
- Added all base filters in the automations