Creates anchor links to heading tags in the content of selected posts, just like Github does within the Readme.md files.
Get involved and join Github!
- Select post type where the anchor links will be added.
- Disable CSS.
- PHP (5.6) & PHP 7
- Follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedere.
- When installed, go to
Settings -> Add Anchor Linksand when should be applied.
I want to use the latest files. How can I do this?
Use the GitHub Repo rather than the WordPress Plugin. Do as follows:
If you haven’t already done: Install git
In the console cd into Your ‘wp-content/plugins´ directory
git clone https://github.com/vyskoczilova/add-anchor-linksor better type
git fork https://github.com/vyskoczilova/add-anchor-links
If you want to update to the latest files (be careful, might be untested on Your WP-Version) type `git pull´.
I found a bug. Where should I post it?
I personally prefer GitHub, to keep things straight. The plugin code is here: GitHub
But you may use the WordPress Forum as well.
I found a bug and fixed it. How can I contribute?
Either post it on GitHub or—if you are working on a cloned repository—send me a pull request.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Anchor Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Add Anchor Links” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Add Anchor Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Kybernaut\AddAnchorLinks::add_anchors( $string ) function available for custom calls
* Fix: Use escaping attribute on admin screens
* Add PHPCS & simple PHPUnit test
* Use Travis CI/CD (PHPCS, PHPUnit)
- Fix: Few typos in readme files.
- Fix: Post types error.
- Added: Notice about settings shown on plugin activation.
- Added: Constant ADD_ANCHOR_LINKS_DONT_LOAD_CSS (see Github).
- Added: Banner & icon image to the WP repository (by Dušan Konečný).
- Initial release