Add Multiple Marker gives you various options to display multiple locations on single map by using different tools. It gives you various options like:
- Unlimited markers on single map
- Implement elegant styles on Google map
- Show your personalized title on markers
- Adjust zoom level
- Change marker image
- Drawing tools to define your service area
- Fetch your current geo-location and drop marker
- Get directions link in custom title
- Can delete marker and reset map
- Usage of Shortcode
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Add Multiple Marker menu -> Map Integration and Enter Google Maps API Key. You can get Google Map API key from here.
How can I set the position of map?
At whatever position(i.e latitude and longitude) you save your map on backend, your map will display likewise on frontend.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Add Multiple Marker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add Multiple Marker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.8.1 and Bugs Fixes
- Bugs Fixes