- Feature page by selecting individual pages.
- Allows multiple widgets each featuring a different page.
- Use the page title or enter your own title for each widget.
- Option to show featured image.
- Uses page content with content character limit options
- Option for “show more” text
- Option to select the desired image size
- Option to set image alignment in the widget.
Arbitrary section 1
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable the Widget through the Appearance –> Widgets tab.
- Edit the widget Settings in your widget Administration Panel.
- Can I request a feature?
Yes, please do so on the WordPress support forum for the plugin. I will consider it and if I feel it is worth adding, I will schedule it for a future release.
- How can I use shortcode or template tag?
It is coming with our nest release
- Can i use it anywhere else apart from the sidebar
Yes you only need to register widget areas in function.php file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Featured Page Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors