This plugin offers advanced security features for password-protected posts/pages.
– Access multiple posts/pages without entering passwords repeatedly.
– Admins can bypass password entry for protected pages.
– Set a master URL to access all password-protected posts.
– Option to remove WordPress-added prefixes from private and password-protected pages.
To use, simply install and activate the plugin.
For assistance or queries, please reach out to us at wordpress forums. https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/advanced-post-password/
This plugin is licensed under GPLv2 or later.
Via WordPress Admin:
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “Advanced Post Password.”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the .zip file and upload the folder to
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How do I use this plugin?
After activation, the plugin functions automatically. Users won’t need to input passwords for each unlocked page. It also removes “Protected” and “Private” from all page titles on your site.
By using the master URL, users can access pages without requiring additional passwords.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Post Password” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatible with WordPress 6.3.
- Initial version.