Adds custom capabilities for AgentPress Listings so you can control which roles can add/edit/publish listings.
Also adds a Listings Manager role that can only manage listings (no other post types).
Does not include any role management features. — you can use a role manager plugin (or code) to manage the custom capabilities added by this plugin.
- AgentPress Listings
- Genesis based theme – required by AgentPress Listings
- A role manager plugin like Members, User Role Editor
Comissioned by e10
- Upload the
agentpress-permissionsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this only work in the WordPress admin?
Correct. If you want to restict access to listings on the front end of your site:
* Use the password protection feature built into WordPress
* Use a members plugin (like Members which also has a role manager function) or another plugin designed for this purpose
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AgentPress Permissions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AgentPress Permissions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix inevitable typos
- Initial Release