This plugin let you add a Association/Membership Management system to you WordPress site.
* Member Registration with Admin Member Management/Activation,
* Email Notifications,
* Cron Job (Automatic Scheduler) for Renewal Reminder,
* Renewal Procedures with Admin Confirmation,
* Member List & Search,
* Member Card Generation, etc.
Developed by: IT Infrastructure & Security Laboratory,
Information Systems Department, Faculty of Information Technology, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember.
Supported by: Association for Information Systems Indonesia (AISINDO),
- Download the plugin. Upload the wp-amms zip file to your wordpress plugin administration page (or Upload the wpamms folder to your site’s
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Set the membership administrator email Address AND association/membership tittle (to make sure email notification sent successfully) at WP-AMMS Configuration Setting
- Start importing members data using import csv feature at Membership Management.
- Add [member-tracker-list] shortcode to you page/post to display the member list / member search form.
- Add [member-registration-form] shortcode to you page/post to display the member registration form.
- Add [member-renewal-form] shortcode to you page/post to display the member renewal form.
- Add [member-card-view] shortcode to you page/post to display the membercard download form.
There are currently no FAQs at this time.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-AMMS (WordPress Plugin: Association / Membership Management Software)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-AMMS (WordPress Plugin: Association / Membership Management Software)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin.