Automatically assign unique SKU to all your product variations, adding a letter (a, b, c, …) to the main product SKU.
Assegna automaticamente un codice unico SKU a tutte le variazioni del prodotto, aggiungendo una lettera (a,b,c, …) allo SKU del prodotto principale.
Tested up to WooCommerce 3.4.0
Respect to other SKU generators, we needed a simple tool that produces a very short SKU code, to be easily written even on a barcode.
Usage is very simple.
- Assign a SKU to the main product (e.g. “089”)
- Search the autoSKU (wheel) icon on the right side of the SKU field.
- Click on the autoSKU icon.
- Check the SKU (e.g. “089a”, “089b”, …) assigned to each variations.
It doesn’t overwrite existent SKUs.
It works only for variable product.
No special features, yet.
Translations in your language
- Italian (it_IT)
Steps to install this plugin.
Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 2.0+
- In the downloaded zip file, there is a folder with name ‘autoSKU’
- Upload the ‘autoSKU’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Read the usage instructions in the description.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“autoSKU for WooCommerce Variable Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “autoSKU for WooCommerce Variable Products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.2.0 – 2015/08/14
- Update dashicon icon
0.1b – 2014/12/31
- Add English translation
0.1 – 2014/12/30
- Initial version of plugin