Before After Image Comparison Slider for WPBakery is an image comparison slider plugin for WPBakery Page Builder. This plugin allows you to create the effect for comparing two before and after images.
This plugin let you compare two before and after images with WPBakery Front-end Drag and Drop Builder.
You can add unlimited numbers of slider with this plugin. This plugin also works on the frontend editing mode and let you see the preview of how the slider looks on the website.
Responsive and Touch Friendly -– It is fully responsive on any browser and Touch Friendly for mobile and touch devices.
Image Dimensions — You can use any image sizes used in your theme.
Custom CSS — Option to Override Default CSS and add your own style with Custom CSS
Front-end Editing — You can add new slider or edit existing sliders from the WPBakery Frontend Editing Mode
WebP Image Support — This plugin supports WebP Images. It is the only plugin which supports WebP Images. You can now use WebP Images to compare with this plugin
Unlimited Slider — There is no limitation on the number of slider. So, You can create unlimited number of slider .
There is also a pro version of this plugin. You will get more features and advantages on the pro version.
- Two types of Orientation (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Move with Mouse Click on Image
- Customizable Default Slider Postion Offset
- Customized Before/After Texts
- Move with Mouse Hover
- Change Image Size
- Responsive and Touch Friendly
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Supported on all Modern New Browsers and Devices
- Use Unlimited Sliders on Same Page
- Global Custom CSS
- Global Custom JS
- All Free Features
- Priority Support and Bug Fix
More Features are Coming Soon
** We welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve the plugin! Please contact with us at email@example.com for any kinds of Suggestion**
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Visual Composer Editor, and looking for the addon under “Web Builders Elements” category named as “Before After Image Comparison Slider” and select it.
- Upload Two Images and set your desired image sizes and configure other options as you do on other elements.
Slider Not Working After Update
Clear your browser cache and check again.
Frontend Editing Mode Not Working
Clear your browser cache and check again
Slider not Working After Updating to the latest version
Please clear your browser cache and if you are using any caching plugin then clear cache from WordPress Admin too and check again.
Contributors & Developers
“Before After Image Comparison Slider for WPBakery Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested with Latest WordPress Version
Add Proper Event Binding on window load to compatible with Latest WordPress
Rename Lazy Loading JS Function name to avoid conflict
Make Compatible with WP 5.5
Add WebP Image Support
Update Promo Links
Permanently Hide the Review Banner After Clicking on the “Already Reviewed” Button
Update Promo Links
Update Plugin Logo
Add Custom CSS Option
Add Support Page on Admin
Fix a JS issue
Introduced Pro Version
Set Review Transient to three month
Set Review Transient to one month
Fix Slider Element not found on visual Composer Element List
Add Frontend Editing Option
Add Plugin Deactivation Feedback
Fix Slider Adding Option not found on WPBakery version 6
Fix Slider not working on page load
Make the plugin Translation Ready
Add Review Link on Plugin Rows
Add Leave a Review Notice