Bizuno Locale, by PhreeSoft, provides language packs and locale tools for use within the Bizuno Accounting plugin. Note: We always welcome volunteer assistance with locale conversion. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Includes language translations for es_ES, fr_CA, nl_NL, and ro_RO to date, more may be available.
- Translator assistant to help make translating to your native language a snap.
- Contains additional fonts for reports and forms.
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated the list of languages will appear in the login screen and can also be set in your profile.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-localedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
How can I translate Bizuno to my native language?
- This plugin contains a tool that assists with translating to your native language. Currently there are about 2000 terms to translate, most contain a single or a few words.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizuno Locale” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bizuno Locale” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2021-08-12 – Fixes bug to install and remove module.
2020-12-08 – Work on install/remove action for modules.
2020-11-12 – Initial Release