Bizuno Migrate, by PhreeSoft, provides the tools and assistance needed to migrate from other accounting applications to Bizuno. Once the migration has completed, the plugin should be disabled and deleted.
- Convert from PhreeBooks up to Release 3.7
- Convert from PhreeBooks5
- Convert from PhreeSoft Cloud hosted Bizuno pre 6.0
- Convert from QuickBooks
- Assistance with ‘Line in the Sand’ approach to migrate from any other accounting application
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated additional tabs will be added to the Bizuno Accounting -> Tools -> Import/Export screen.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-migratedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
How long does the PhreeSoft Cloud/PhreeBooks5 process take?
- Since the database is native to Bizuno for WordPress, the process typically can be completed in a couple of hours. The two steps to migrate include changing the prefix on the database tables then performing a restore and moving over the data files.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizuno Migrate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bizuno Migrate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2020-12-08 – Add new migration for data files. Work on install/remove action
2020-11-12 – Initial Release