This WPMU plugin sets up a template system for new blogs. When a new blog is created it can have a template applied to it. These templates allow for these blog options to be set:
- Blog options.(Privacy, Theme, Moderation, etc)
- Extra posts to be created.
- Extra pages to be created.
- Extra links to be created.
- Extra page categories to be created.
A default template can be created if all you are after is a single set of new blog defaults.
To install the plugin:
- Go to Site Admin -> Blog Templates to configure any templates required.
If a template called ‘default’ is created then it will be applied to all new blogs unless another template has been selected.
The plugin adds the following interfaces/hooks:
- An administration interface is added to the Site Admin menu.
- A template selection field is inserted into the signup page.
- New blogs created through the Site Admin->Blogs menu will have the template named ‘default’ applied.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blog Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors