BPS Splide Slider Block uses the Splide library.
Slider display settings can be customized via:
- General settings subpage: Admin Sidebar > Settings > Splide Block
- Custom Post Type Block Template
- Block settings menu
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload ‘bps-splide-slider-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Splide slider’ block
- Add images to the block
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BPS Splide Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BPS Splide Slider Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Customizable options in Block settings menu
- Accessible attributes for Custom Post Type Block Template