The calenso booking plugin lets calenso users create different shortcodes for different booking use cases based on their configuration in the calenso software as a service application.
The calenso application can be found at https://dashboard.calenso.com
In order use the calenso booking plugin to its full potential a calenso account is needed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/calenso-booking-wp-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Calenso Booking section in the sidebar to configure the plugin.
- Use the calenso booking_name to connect the plugin with the calenso account.
- Follow the plugin setup guide to create individualized shortcodes to use on your wordpress site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Calenso Booking Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
All release information is added in