Displays a archive of posts for one or more specific categories in the Gutenberg block editor. It can be configured to either show by month or year with post counts and as a listing or a pulldown.
Tip Top Press
We’re Tip Top Press and create Gutenberg Blocks for WordPress. If you want to know about what we’re working on and you are interested in backgrounds then you can read all newes storys on our blog.
- Option multi category selection
- Option group by month or year
- Option to either show a listing or a pulldown
- Option show post counts
- Option to order
- Option for spacing, color and typography
While using this plugin if you find any bug or any conflict, please submit an issue at Github (If possible with a pull request).
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Category Archives Displays a monthly or yearly archive of posts for one or more specific categories.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/category-archive-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How is the Cateogry Archives Block different than the built-in Archive widget?
The Category Archives Block lets you show posts for one or more specific categories. The built-in Archive widget shows posts for all categories.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Archives Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Category Archives Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – January 13th 2023
- Add spacing, color and typography
0.1.1 – March 26th 2021
- Add preview
0.1.0 – March 9th 2021