Introducing the easiest way to display information from Church Community Builder
(CCB) on your church WordPress site.
Requires a Church Community Builder account.
- API Status Dashboard Widget
- Group Information Block and Widget
- CCB Login Block and Widget
- Online Giving Block and Widget
Do More With Add-ons
Extend the capabilities of Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder with these add-ons:
- Events – Display event data from Church Community Builder.
- Gravity Forms – Add people to group, events, and process queues.
- Groups – Display group data from Church Community Builder.
- Upload the
ccbpress-corefolder to the
- Activate the Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the CCBPress menu that appears in your WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a PHP compatibility issue.
- Fixed an issue when loading the Widgets page in the WordPress Admin.
- Changes to the rate limit formula for retrieving data from Church Community Builder.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an error when viewing the Add-ons page.
- Fixed a bug that broke the last update.
- Renamed the plugin to Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder.
- Fixed the external link on how to create CCB API Users.