This plugin lets you delete NGINX cache directly from your WordPress website, if you are using the ClusterCS server control panel.
It can also be set to automatically clear cache each time you add a new post or page, or edit an existing post or page, this way ensuring your visitors can see the latest changes right after you add them.
- Just go to CCS Clear Cache in the WordPress admin menu and paste the path you get from the clear cache rule on ClusterCS.
- After pasting the path, the plugin will check if the URL is valid and will notice you by showing a green check or an error (case in which you should check if the pasted path coresponds with the one shown in the ClusterCS panel).
- Visit “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for “ClusterCS Clear Cache”
- Activate ClusterCS Clear Cache from your Plugins page.
- Upload the “clustercs-clear-cache” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the ClusterCS Clear Cache from your Plugins page in WordPress
You’ll find answers to many of your questions on clustercs.com/kb.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ClusterCS Clear Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ClusterCS Clear Cache” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Improved help sections on ClusterCS Clear Cache
*Fixed certain cases when “-1” is displayed when trying to create a post/page
Initial plugin release.