Product Page | Video | Demo | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Lets you organize links and content around categories to display as a curated collection. These curated lists are great tools for content marketing and knowledge sharing. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The WordPress Curated List Manager Knowledge Base Plugin by CreativeMinds allows you to build curated lists of links and information all arranged by categories.
Each curated list list can be shown using a shortcode on any page or post and users can filter the information by a live search filter, by categories or by tags.
The actively curated list is easy to use, easy to customize, and works with any theme. The curated list manager plugin lets users easily integrate lists within WordPress.
The curated list manager plugin is a great content marketing tool which allows users to build favorite lists, recommend content lists or arrange knowledge around clusters of categories and subcategories.
This is also a great tool for building a professional knowledgebase of all related articles and links to a specific subject area.
It is also possible to add a checkbox near each item, therefore making it into an assignment list which users can mark what they did and the plugin will save it based on a cookie assigned to the user.
Curator, Curation, Content Curation, bookmarks, bookmarks list
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
- Build a curated list of articles and links on your site
- Build a small knowledge base arranging information by categories and subcategories
- Prepare a reading list available for students
- Prepare a todo list with checkbox to mark what was already done
- Create a list with any number of categories and subcategories
- Add as many links to a given category
- Use a shortcode to display list on any page or post
- Each link can have a favicon
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List | Demo Site
- Create multiple lists – User can create multiple lists and place them anywhere on page or posts on site.
- Added tags support – tags are placed near links with background color and user can filter list by tags. User can set color for each tag.
- Add fast filtering support – user can filter list by text, categories or tags. All relevant links will be shown.
- Add category background color – User can choose to set a background color for each category.
- Styling options – User can define several options for look and feel of the list such as tooltip colors, remove elements from list and more.
- Last update date – For each list show last update date.
Number of items included in list – Foreach list show the number of items included in list.
- Ordering options – Order categories within each list and links within each category using drag and drop interface.
- Link type – Link can have an icon or a checkbox. Once used with a checkbox plugin remember user selection using a tracking cookie. This is good for todo lists.
- Extended shortcode possibilities – Display curated content on any page or post based on chosen parameters – lists, categories, tags. Specify the appearance parameters of the curated content.
- Phone or email instead of a link – Insert a phone number or email address instead of a link. The plugin will display relevant icons and buttons to let users know that they can call or send a message by clicking on them.
- Subtitle – Each link can have a subtitle text which appears under the link title.
- Image – Each link can have an image beside the favicon which appears on the right side of the link. Users need to specify for each link the image URL.
- Mark new links – You can define in the plugin setting to automatically mark links not older than X days with the tag NEW.
- Easy Admin Editing – The admin can has shortcuts to edit links and categories from the Front-end.
- User customized personalization – Each user can personalize the display by unchecking the categories they do not want to view in a specific list for more effective content curation
- Bookmarklet – You can easily add links to your curated list while adding a bookmarklet to your browser bar. Clicking on it will open a pop-up showing a link to the most important fields.
- Category widget and shortcode – Supports both a widget to display a category with all links and also a shortcode to be placed on any post or pages showing all links related to category. Support category access restriction by user role.
- Import and Export – Export all links to a CSV file which contains the category, URL, Title, Description and slug. Easily import it to another site.
- Order Links in Category – Ability to define how links are ordered by category.
- Social Sharing – Option to show each list with a social sharing and like buttons near each item in the list.
- Import Blog Categories and Links – Site blog posts and categories can be imported to the curated list manager.
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and
the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin.
- Add categories and links.
- Use shortcode to display list.
Contributors & Developers
“CM Curated List Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM Curated List Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 27 Mar 2023
* Bugfix related to Rest API encountered error
Release Date: 21st Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links