Scans plugin files for matches to custom regex patterns. Useful for checking whether your plugins don’t do anything shady.
Default search patterns match the following:
- Exploitable PHP and JS functions and HTML tags
- Code (de)obfuscation
- Remote requests (including pingbacks, trackbacks and mail sending)
- Filesystem modification
- Direct database queries
- User creation
- Inline and enqueued scripts
- Unicode and ASCII character literals, integer literals
- URL addresses
- Strings containing “swf”
- Google Analytics and AdSense IDs
- Install the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Code Analyzer to configure the plugin.
- To analyze a plugin, click the appropriate “Analyze code” link on the Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Analyzer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Results are now sorted alphabetically
- New option “Results display mode”
- New search pattern “User creation”