This is a simple photo gallery plugin that will help you to create professional image galleries with the lightbox feature within minutes.
- Simple and fast image gallery with a good user interface
- Three prebuilt gallery layout to choose from – Grid style, Masonry style and Justified style
- You can create an unlimited number of galleries
- Flexible number of columns
- Image caption and description can be shown or hidden in the lightbox for each image
- SEO friendly structure
- Image Hover Icons by Flaticon
How this plugin works
- Create a gallery from WordPress dashboard
- Copy the shortcode for the respective image gallery and paste inside your page or post
Click here to read the plugin documentation for the details.
Install using WordPress dashboard
- Go to the WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Photo Gallery by Codexin” in the search box and hit enter.
- Once you found our plugin, click on the “Install Now” button
- Once installed, then click on the “Activate” button
Install using FTP
- Download the plugin from WordPress plugin repository
- Unzip the archive on your computer
- Upload codexin-image-gallery directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
26 December 2020
I recommend this plugin, it's a beautiful gallery plugin. Easy to use and beautiful on any website. I also love the fact that the lightbox can show captions and the description of photos. Most plugins can't do both. I had one problem and it was because I was using webp format. It was solved very quickly, so when you use webp, this plugin can manage it! So, great plugin an very easy to use.
15 December 2020
This plugin really saved me a lot of time! Fast and easy to use. Thanks a lot for this awesome plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Gallery by Codexin – Image Gallery with Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Photo Gallery by Codexin – Image Gallery with Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a new feature for each individual image gallery to enable or disable image share option when opened in a lightbox mode.
- Updated plugin ratings message
- Provided .webp image support
- Removed background color from modal image
- Resolved thumbnail height issues
- Updated meta box lebel
- First version!