Integrate Contact Form 7 with Campaign Monitor. Automatically add form submissions to predetermined lists in Campaign Monitor, using its latest API. This Campaign Monitor Extension supports multiple mailing lists and API Keys.
Marketing professionals love Contact Form 7 Extension For Campaign Monitor for many reasons. It’s easy to set up and very flexible. If you don’t have an email marketing solution in place, this plugin is a good place to start harnessing the power of this marketing strategy.
The best form of engagement is direct email contact with your readers. This begins with your visitors making contact through your website contact form and this is where the WordPress Contact Form 7 For Campaign Monitor plugin will help you.
Campaign Monitor Support
Active support is not always provided for the Contact Form 7 Campaign Monitor Extension on the WordPress.org forums. One-on-one email support is available to people who email the Campaign Monitor Extension developer.
Bug reports for the Contact Form 7 Campaign Monitor Extension are welcome in the developers website.
- Easy to use
- Use a different mailing list per contact form
- Opt-in checkbox
- Support for custom fields
- Latest Campaign Monitor API v3.1
- Constantly updated
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (4.0 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.2 or higher)
- Campaign Monitor account
Leave a Comment or a Review
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-campaign-monitor-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Campaign Monitor: Subscriber List Details’ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 Campaign Monitor Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Campaign Monitor Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
- Fixed bugs
- Interface improvements
- Fixed TagsManager error
- Fixed reported PHP error
- added [mail-tags] helpers
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.7
- Updated help links
- fixed undefined variable
- debug logger added
- updated screenshots
- Updated help links
- Cosmetic improvements
- Fixed a bug when ‘duplicating’ a contact form 7
- Added more custom fields
- Hotfix to work with the new CF7 editor panels
- Fixed error on line 36