This WordPress plugin makes it possible to show content from one page on another – it mirrors content. It’s a very easy to use, but yet a powerful plugin.
It takes content from pages, posts and custom post types and shows it on other pages, posts or custom post types. It also works between sites in a Multi-site configuration. For instance, if you have a web site with one site for each language, you only reuse the same information on all sites.
- Upload the folder “content-mirror” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once you’ve activated the plugin in your WordPress server you invoke Content Mirror in the editor.
- What kind of shortcodes can I use?
All shortcodes and usage are listed at klasehnemark.com/content-mirror
Contributors & Developers
“Content Mirror” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Content Mirror” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfixes, for working in WordPress v.3.9
- Removed php-tags in the .js-files that caused the plugin not to work properly in some web browsers
- Changed how plugin-directory is detected, previous method caused the plugin not to work properly in some WordPress installations
- Corrected a bug in the content_mirror_output-filter that sended a false parameter
- Adding a content_mirror_list_item-filter so the mirror-list of items to choose from in admin can be manipulated
- Changed license to GNU General Public License, version 2
- Initial release