Need to show a content block between two dates? Or after a certain date and time? Or until a particular date in the future? The Date and Time add-on for Content Visbility allows you to do just that!
Development is mostly done on github and releases are made there and here to the WordPress plugins directory.
What’s with the logo?
It’s a chameleon. A cool little creature which can change the way it appears – to make itself more or less visible. Seemed appropriate! Also, your suspicions are correct; a designer, I am not.
Got a question?
Let me know: https://github.com/richardtape/content-visibility-date-and-time/issues/new
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Visibility Date and Time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Content Visibility Date and Time” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 6.1.1 compatibility.
- Fixed warning in widgets screen to do with loading the wrong editor.
- Fixed date popup not showing correctly due to changes in the underlying DateTime component. props kelvinxu.
- Added indicator to show when Date/Time rules are present for a block to make it easier to see when a block has rules.
- WP 5.8.0 compatibility.
- Updated tags to make addons more finadable from the core plugin.
- WP 5.7.0 compatibility.
- First public release. Set start and/or end times for when your content blocks will be shown.