The Cosmos Pay plugin allows you to accept cryptocurrency payments on your WordPress site. You can enable multiple currencies from the interconnected Cosmos ecosystem with just a few clicks. The plugin works with the Keplr Wallet Browser Extension, and any other wallet that supports the integrated cryptocurrencies.
An up-to-date list of current supported cryptocurrencies can be found on our documentation website.
For instructions to install/configure the plugin and performing payments, please head over to our documentation website.
For our FAQ we’d like to refer you to our documentation website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cosmos Pay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix array_search() method in admin panel
- Check the payment_method_title to avoid conflicts with other payment methods
- Check the selected_payment_method to remove js call
- Fix keplr bug
- Change status order
- Fix call api-store only on checkout page
- Fix mobile view on checkout
- Implementation of BCNAracle on bitcanna
- Fix bug on default chain selected
- Add message error if no chain is selected in adminCP
- Add failover on RPC/LCD
- Fix bech32 admin confirmation
- Add keplr/ledger compatibility
- Fix check balance keplr
- Fix admin settings
- Edit link marketplace
- Fix css front
- Fix address backend
- Fix multiple css bug
- Add bech32 check address in admin cp
- Added an error page if the plugin configuration is not done
- Added rights for non-login users to place orders without logging in
- Edit all README
- Add screenshot of demo
- Fix some typo
- Edit wordpress banner
- Fix plugin name
- Edit link admin panel
- Initial release