The plugin for the blog owners whom wants to show the COVID-19 Stats on their blog to spread awareness. Simply use the shortcode anywhere you want to display Coronavirus Stats on your WordPress site/blog.
The data source came from Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases Worldwide. I’m using this: https://github.com/novelcovid/api API to fetch the data. Here you can read the more about it’s policies here: https://github.com/NovelCOVID/API/blob/master/privacy.md
Use the shortcode anywhere on your website to show Coronavirus Stats, use the below arguments to filters the output. Like this: [covid-19 sort=”country” style=”table”]
- Sort = country or all
- Style = card or table
Use the shortcode [covid-19-country-stats] for showing country specific Coronavirus stats. Use [covid-19-country-stats sort=”YOUR-COUNTRY-NAME”] to get your country stats.
- Upload plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Extract the zip file.
- Activate the plugin from wordpress plugins page. And you have done.
- Go to plugins page in admin.
- Click on Add New button.
- Search for “COVID-19 Stats Shortcode Plugin”.
- Click install on COVID-19 Stats Shortcode Plugin Author: Jagdish.
- Activate the plugin
- Is the plugin free to use?
Yes the plugin is absolutely free to use.
- Where I can read the terms and condition of the plugin?
Here’s the link where you can read the terms and condition of the API we are using to fetch the data. Link: https://help.github.com/en/github/site-policy/github-open-source-applications-terms-and-conditions
Contributors & Developers
“COVID-19 Stats Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors