CubePM is a private messaging system for WordPress.
Unlike other PM system, CubePM allows messages to be sent to multiple users and also displays the whole PM system on the frontend using a short-code.
Installing should be a piece of cake and take fewer than five minutes.
- Upload, install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new page and name it as you wish.
- Add the following shortcode to the contents of the page: [cubepm]
- Save the page and you are done setting up CubePM!
- You may also wish to tweak how CubePM works by visiting the settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CubePM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CubePM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.0 (August 30th, 2011)
- Initial Release