Allows you to easily find the custom fields (including hidden custom fields) and their values for a post, page or custom
post type post.
Just go to Tools – Custom field finder, enter the post ID of any post and you’ll see all the custom fields. This includes
the custom fields that start with an underscore ( _ ) that are normally hidden from the custom fields interface.
- Search for “custom field finder” on the add Plugins screen.
- Click install & activate.
- Go to Tools -> Custom Field Finder
Contributors & Developers
“Custom field finder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom field finder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a plugin header and icon.
- Some basic coding style & cleanliness fixes.
- Fixed a string that was not translateable.
- Updated screenshots.
- Updated tested up to.
- Made the plugin translation ready.
- Initial version.