Custom forgot Password mail is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to send your own custom mails to users when they try to reset their password.
Handle your users in efficient way
Choose what to send to your users in recovery mail:
Increase your wordpress user engagement through helping them in recovery mail with the clear instructions (or) Simple instructions through Custom forgot password mail Plugin!
Many users love instant support
Custom Forgot Password Mail Plugin is maintained by Coral Web Designs, a technology company offering
high quality products on affordable cost on agreed time
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress site,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- Visit the “Custom Forgot Password Mail” administration page to setup the plugin.
- Do I have to add template tags to my theme?
You should not have to change your templates.
The Custom Forgot Mail seamlessly integrates into your blog by using predefined hooks.
Do not hesitate to contact us at www.coralwebdesigns.com if you need further assistance.
- Where can I report bugs, leave my feedback and get support?
Our team answers your questions at:
The plugin documentation is available at:
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Forgot Password Mail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Forgot Password Mail” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release