The HTML-Box-Widget works fine, but there is no possibility to select, on which pages the output should be.
After the installation, you find an extra widget. Pull it to the widget area you like, add the optional title and the content and you are finished.
To show or hide the content on selected pages, insert the page IDs in the correspondent field. You can use the plugin “WP Show IDs” for quicker finding the ID.
Supports HTML and Text, multiple use in the same widget area also.
- Install the ZIP-File cw-show-on-selected-pages.zip with the Plugin-Installer
- Pull the new widget to the widget area you like.
- Finished, no configuration needed.
- Can I use the widget more than one time?
Yes, you can use it as often as you like.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CW Show on Selected Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CW Show on Selected Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Option for hide/show added (Thanks to Daniel O’Callaghan)
- Language support added (english and german included)
- First release on wordpress.org