WordPress Data Track
Track data in your WordPress site, and share a story of your progress. You can create any data to track you want.
Installation is no different than a standard WordPress plugin installation.
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to
Data Track > Field Typesto create the hierarchy of data tracking info.
- Go to
Settings > Manage Data Track Fieldsand create the data fields for the data type hierarchy.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Data Track” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Data Track” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing build system to automate SVN releases.
- Updating end user documentation.
- Plugin Approved.
- Implementation of wp.data subscribe and custom namespaces.
- Reworked architecture of storing fields.
- lots of fixes to conform to WordPress Coding Standards.
- Minor adjustments.
- Adding CI/CD Integration.
- Initial Release.