This is a simple pluging using the custom post types for a googlemap. You can use it in posts and pages after creating some googlemaps. Or use the googlemap template for an archive.
- Just install the plugin, a custom googlemap post type will be added on the side
- Add some googlemaps on the new googlemap tab
- Add the googlemap codes in a post as you like. Useage below.
- check your site and watch the glory
- In the settings you can also choose a page for the overview googlemap. Choose a base post type for the googlemaps. Add supports for extra post types, these will be included in the overview map.
Usage in a post. Use the custom post id of a googlemap post and add this in codes like these:
[dimme-googlemaps=123] and it will parse.
- If you have any questions or tips
Please post them on the forum, so i can read idea`s and upgrade the plugin with useful things
Check the settings on the settings tab for options. You can add maps to posts, select a custom page or just create a page for the archive.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dimme Googlemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dimme Googlemap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added support for icons with apply_filters(‘dimme_googlemap_icon_types’, $types);
- Cleaned up files.
- Moved files in to classes
- Minor update. Checkeded up to wordpress 4.3.1
- Minor update. Checkeded up to wordpress 4.0. Moved the images and added an icon and image
- updated the loader so you have to have a page with a page id for use
- easier intergration
- added a custom post type for googlemaps
- changed the page format so the page had the map
- changed the single with a direction services
- added possibility for default post types to support the googlemap plugin on single pages
- search for addresses in the admin page
- created the plugin