- Report issues faced by your users
Plugin allows you to integrate Echoza for your website
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/echoza and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [echoza.zip]
2.Upload the ‘echoza.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Echoza Work flow Explained
Once Echoza plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Echoza on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the APP Details
- Now echoza is integrated with your website
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Echoza” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- minor Bug fixes.
- First commit to the WP repository.