ElvantoTools allows you to drop a roster, song-list, or group map onto a page, post,
or sidebar so enquirers and members can look at or link to the coming week at a glance
without having to log into Elvanto.
The JagTech website is http://jagtech.biz
Use WordPress administration to set ElvantoTools defaults, or just add the ElvantoTools widget to a sidebar.
Or on a page or post, add the following tags:
[elvanto_roster weeks=2 service_types=”10:30am,5pm” departments=”music,up-front,support”]
[elvanto_songs services=1 service_types=”7pm” ]
[elvanto_map category=”bible-study groups”]
Fixed missing icons
Fixed web address
Added service plan popup
Fixed fullscreen and no-plan bug
Added position sorting and exclusions
Added position merging
Fixed various bugs in roster widget
Added group map
Fixed styling of search bar
Added multiple group categories, group count, group table
Added current location of user, travel time, directions, custom contact fields
Fixed link to mp3 preview of song
- Download the Zip-Archive and extract all files into your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go into your WordPress administration page, click on Plugins and activate it
- Configure your default settings under WordPress administration (Settings->ElvantoTools)
- Obtain your Elvanto API key (on elvanto.com under Admin->Settings->Integrations->API Key) and paste into the ‘key’ setting
- Add the [elvanto_roster] or [elvanto_songs] shortcode on a page or post, or add a widget under Appearance->Widgets
- For videos to work, ensure you have the official WordPress Jetpack plugin installed and connected
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EvantoTools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EvantoTools” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.