We are going to enable the WordPress ping service for each site in a WordPress MU Network. This allows each site to have a different ping list. By default, you have no ping list for WordPress MU sites.
- Enables the custom ping for WordPress sites in WP MU.
- Individual site settings for WPMU.
For help, checkout http://sean-fisher.com/plugins/
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the Site Ping Plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Writing to update the ping list.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Enable Site Ping WPMU” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Enable Site Ping WPMU” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release