Less plugins you have on site, faster it’s working(usually). But sometimes you couldn’t say if the plugin is used on website or not.
This plugin (should) help to understand, which Elementor widgets are active and used on pages on the current website.
This plugin should be enabled only for checking, and disabled after that.
Keep in mind, that the plugins which contains elementor widgets could also have additional features adding some features to the Advanced section.
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Elementor Used Widgets’
- Activate Elementor Used Widgets from your Plugins page.
- Check the widgets under the ’Used widgets’ in the Elementor’s admin menu
Contributors & Developers
“EUW Elementor Used Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added the base functionality