Follow My Links is a very simple plugin that prevents WordPress from automatically adding a “rel=nofollow” attribute to the following two categories of authorial links:
1. links in the post author‘s comments;
2. links to the post author‘s URL (usually linked to from the comment author’s username).
Read the full documentation at Everfluxx.com!
If you like this plugin, feel free to donate a link to my blog or buy me a slice of pizza.
Please do send me your feedback via this comment form.
- Unzip, upload the ‘follow-my-links’ folder to your WordPress plugin directory (usually ‘/wp-content/plugins/’);
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- You’re done (no configuration needed)! 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Follow My Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Follow My Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated function replacements for _make_url_clickable_cb(), _make_web_ftp_clickable_cb(), and make_clickable() (02/27/2011)
- Added comment headers to code sections
- Added a copy of the GNU GPLv2 License to the plugin package
- FIXED: Now allows the post author to remove nofollow from links in user comments by editing (07/10/2009)
- FIXED: Bug preventing the correct detection of authorial comments (06/25/2009)
- First public release (06/24/2009)