Force the download of image media files by adding the ‘forceDownload’ css class to any link.
force-images-downloadfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert a image in your content.
- Go to the Advanced Settings for the link you’re just created.
- Add the css class ‘forceDownload’ to the Advanced link option.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Force Images Download” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Correction security break (thanks you Francisco Torres)
- Move screeshot to asset directory
- First version of the plugin.