This plugin allows you to display a widget on any widget enabled area on your WordPress site detailing whether or not you are available for paid work at the current time. This is useful should you be in a position whereby you are so busy you are unavailable for work, saving clients and yourself time.
You can choose to add a contact form or a URL to a contact us page.
You can see it in action on my Winwar Media and Rhys Wynne site, for my freelance WordPress development business, Dwi’n Rhys.
We offer support in two places:-
- Support on the WordPress.org Support Board
- A priority support forum, which offers same-day responses.
This project is now on github, you can view the repository here. There are other versions, but this is the one I’ve put up, so where all the developmental will be tracked.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Add New feature
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your widget in the Appearance > wWdgets setting.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Freelance Availability Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Freelance Availability Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with 6.2
- Tested with 5.3
- Tested with 5.2
- Introduced the ability to change button text.
- Tried bumping the version number, to see if it updates.
- First Release