Introducing the easiest way to display information from Rock RMS on your church WordPress site.
Requires your own Rock RMS installation. Check out our plugin in the Rock Shop for help with creating an API Key.
- Service Times Widget
- Campus Selector Widget
Do More With Add-ons
Extend the capabilities of RockPress with these add-ons:
- Upload the rockpress folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the RockPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the RockPress menu that appears in your WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RockPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an issue when resetting an import.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Fixed the support button.
- Updates to license management to account for future add-on updates.
- Flush the object cache during transient cleanup.
- Required library was not being loaded at the right time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Customizer from loading.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
- Fixed some links that point to the RockPress website.
- Updated the Getting Started documentation to reference the new plugin available in the Rock Shop.
- Improved the data import functions.
- Added support for $orderby, $select, and $expand in GET requests.
- Removed some unnecessary CSS classes.
- Improved the interface during AJAX requests.
- Fixed an issue with the POST cache.
- The Service Times widget was not populating Campuses correctly.
- Fixed the inability to deactivate add-on licenses.
- The readme contained some invalid URLs.
- Fixed an issue with the support beacon not displaying.
- Expiration dates for add-on license keys are now displayed.
- Getting Started instructions have been updated.
- Updated the text domain to match our slug on WordPress.org.
- Fixed an issue with expired transients not being deleted.
- Added a function to POST data to Rock.
- Changed the shortcode button icon to the RockPress logo.
- Initial release