- Block certain kinds of users from registering to your WordPress site by adding blacklist rules.
- Super simple to use. The whole plugin just has one simple settings page.
- Support regular expression rules.
- Completely free.
- Support tracking and recording login attempts since v1.1.0.
- Login attempts chart since v1.1.0.
- Download the plugin package.
- Copy it to wp-content/plugins.
- Unzip the package.
- Activate it in your WordPress dashboard.
- Configure in ‘Geek Mail Blacklist’ page.
- Attention: deactivating the plugin will clear the blacklist and login attempts this plugin recorded.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Geek Mail Blacklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors