- Allow certain kinds of users to register to your WordPress site by adding whitelist rules.
- Super simple to use. The whole plugin just has one simple settings page.
- Support regular expression rules.
- Completely free.
- Download the plugin package.
- Copy it to wp-content/plugins
- Unzip the package.
- Activate it in your WordPress dashboard
- Configure in ‘Geek Mail Whitelist’ page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Geek Mail Whitelist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Geek Mail Whitelist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.