This simple plugin lets you optimize your landing pages (as posts or pages) using the Google Website Optimizer without needing to edit the HTML code of the theme.
The installation is straight forward:
- Upload the
gwoforwpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create the landing pages and the conversion page
- Create the experiment in the Google Website Optimizer
- Use the textareas added in the page or post edit form to embed the control, tracking and conversion code provided by the Google Website Optimizer
- How much does it cost Google Website Optimizer?
The Google Website Optimizer is a free tool provided by Google. You only need a Google AdWords account, but you can use the Optimizer to test Landing Pages other than those create for your AdWords campaigns.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Website Optimizer for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Website Optimizer for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.