Iframe Widget for side bars ect.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- What about foo bar?
it works too
Contributors & Developers
“Iframe Wizard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- No change since the previous version.