Image Widget Deluxe is a widget plugin that gives you that image widget we always seems to miss. Built with “Drag and Drop” interface so you easily can change the order of how the content should be displayed in the widget.
It integrates smoothly with WordPress media gallery so you can use existing media or swiftly upload new images.
Display what you need
Image Widget Deluxe only displays fields that have values which means that if you don’t need to display a title, caption or button – you just leave these fields empty.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
Easy automatic installation by letting WordPress handle your files. Image Widget Deluxe can be installed easily with a log in to your WordPress dashboard and then navigating to the Plugins menu to click Add New.
Search for the plugin by typing “Image Widget Deluxe” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found Image Widget Deluxe plugin you can view details about it or simply install it by clicking “Install now”.
Remember to enable the plugin.
The manual installation process is a bit more advanced for installing WordPress plugins. You have to have access to the WordPress installation. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Whenever there is an update pending for the plugin a notification will be visible in your WordPress dashboard. Before you update remember to backup your site just in case.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Widget Deluxe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.1 – 26/05/2019
- Test- Tested the plugins compatibility for WordPress 5.2.2
- Feature- Fixed an issue where image was replaced when 2+ widgets where in use and image switched on one of them.
2.0.0 – 14/05/2019
- Test- Tested the plugins compatibility for WordPress 5.2.
- Feature- Fixed a few bugs.
1.0.6 – 14/07/2016
- Test- Tested the plugins compatibility for WordPress 4.6.
- Feature- Added checkbox option to hide/display the title on the front-end.
- Feature- Added option to add custom classes.
1.0.5 – 16/04/2016
- Test- Tested the plugins compatibility for WordPress 4.5.
1.0.4 – 22/11/2015
- Feature- Added link target option.
1.0.3 – 20/11/2015
- Feature- Added full image size as option.
- Security- Added escaping for translated strings.
1.0.2 – 5/09/2015
- FIX- Hiding the order field.
- Feature- Added new field for extra title.
- UI- Gave the widget some styling to ease the use.
- FIX- Updated the removeImage behavior.
1.0.1 – 5/09/2015
- FIX- Widget name.
1.0.0 – 5/09/2015
- Feature – Plugin added.