Instant Contact lets you add a contact form to your WordPress blog. Simply load it into your plugins folder, activate it in your WordPress backend and place any shortcode / embedded code on the settings page you want the content / form to display on.
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Coldform
- Quick Contact Form
- Responsive Contact Form
- Simple Basic Contact Form and many more…
- Any embedded code
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Instant Contact screen to configure the plugin
- What can I display in the Instant Contact?
It can parse any WP shortcode, and third party scripts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Instant Contact – Generate leads and convert them into Customers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors