Experience seamless integration between your Google Drive and WordPress with the best and most user-friendly Google Drive plugin for WordPress.
Effortlessly manage and share your Google Drive documents and media files right on your website. With just a few clicks, you can browse, embed, display, upload, download, search, play, and share your Google Drive files, freeing you from any coding hassles.
Don’t miss out on the best way to manage your Google Drive files! Get your Google Drive files in front of your audience fast and easy with this must-have plugin.
👀 Try Live Demo | 🚀 Get PRO
🌟 Free Features
⚙️ Effortless Setup
Say goodbye to complex and time-consuming setup processes! With this plugin, you don’t have to create any custom Google apps. Simply sign in with your Google account with just one click and start enjoying seamless integration between your Google Drive and WordPress.
🗂️ File Management
Effortlessly manage your Google Drive files from the comfort of your website’s admin dashboard with the Admin File Browser. This full-featured file browser offers a comprehensive solution for navigating and organizing your cloud files with ease.”
🔼 Direct File Uploads
Streamline your workflow and save time by uploading files directly to your Google Drive account from your website. The File Uploader feature provides a hassle-free and efficient solution for uploading all types of files, without any limitations on file size.
🔍 Full-Text Search
Quickly find the files you need, whether by searching for file names and extensions or by utilizing the full-text search to search beyond file names and into the content of your Google Drive files.
📦 Multiple Files ZIP Download
Simplify the downloading process for multiple files with the Multiple Files ZIP Download feature. Using the File Browser, both you and your users can easily download selected files as a compressed ZIP file for quick and efficient transfers.
👁️ Inline Preview
With the inline preview feature, you can instantly view your documents and images with the built-in lightbox. The plugin is capable of rendering a wide variety of document types, allowing users to preview their content without having to download it first.
🛠️ Shortcode Builder
The Shortcode Builder allows you to easily create customizable modules, including File Browsers and Galleries, with a variety of configurations. Simply use the shortcode to add the modules to any desired location on your website.
📄 Embed Documents
Effortlessly embed any Google Drive document directly into your page or post for easy viewing and accessibility for your visitors.
🔗 File Download Links
Easily add Google Drive file download links to your pages and posts, providing quick and convenient access to your files for your visitors.
🔗 File View Links
Easily insert direct links in your page or post to view any file in your Google Drive account.
🌐 Multi Language Supported
The plugin supports multiple languages, allowing you to easily translate it using the Loco Translate WordPress plugin. Provide a localized experience for your audience and expand your reach globally.
🔄 On Demand Assets Loading
To save your time and bandwidth, the plugin only include it assets when it is really required on the page. – no extra traffic and faster loading!
📱 Responsive Design
The plugin ensures that your content, be it a File Browser, Gallery, Upload Box, or Media Player module, will look great on both desktop and mobile devices for a seamless user experience.
📲 Use Own Google App
You can utilize your own Google app for a seamless and personalized experience with the plugin.
💾 Export/ Import Data
With the export and import functionality, you can securely backup all the plugin data, including settings, module shortcodes, user private files, and statistics, to a JSON file. This enables you to easily transfer your data to another site with ease.
🔐 User Access Control
Enable access to the Integrate Google Drive plugin pages in the admin dashboard to specific users or user roles, allowing you to fine-tune who can manage and utilize the plugin.
🖼️ Gallery Shortcode Module
Showcase your Google Drive images and videos in a beautiful and interactive lightbox grid gallery with lightbox preview. The gallery is dynamically generated from your selected folders, images and videos, making it easy to display and manage your photos and videos. Simply use the shortcode to embed the gallery anywhere on your site.
📩 Contact Form 7 Google Drive File Upload
The plugin integrates seamlessly with the Contact Form 7 plugin, enabling you to include file upload functionality to your forms. Uploaded files will be automatically saved to your Google Drive account.
🚀 PRO Features
🔒 User Private Files
With the User Private Files feature, you can grant secure and personalized access to your Google Drive documents for your users or clients. They can then view, download, and manage their own private files and folders, providing a convenient and efficient way to share important information.
📂 File Browser Shortcode Module
With the File Browser shortcode module, you can create a personalized file library to showcase the specific Google Drive files and folders of your choice to your users and clients. Easily insert the module anywhere on your website using a simple shortcode.
📤 File Uploader Shortcode Module
Easily enable your users/clients to upload files directly to your Google Drive account from your site with the customizable File Uploader shortcode module. Use it anywhere on your site with a simple shortcode insertion.
🎧 Media Player Shortcode Module
With the Media Player Shortcode Module, you can effortlessly play your Google Drive audio and video files in a single, seamless player. You can even create custom playlists by selecting your desired folders and files, and embed the player on any page or post using the shortcode.
🔍 File Search Box Shortcode Module
You can create a File Search Box module to allow your users/clients to quickly and easily search for any Google Drive file right from your website. Simply use the provided shortcode to display the search box anywhere on your site.
⏩ Slider Carousel Module
With the Slider Carousel module, you can create a beautiful and interactive slider carousel to showcase your Google Drive images, videos, and documents. Simply use the shortcode to embed the slider anywhere on your site.
📥 One-Click File Import to Media Library
Effortlessly bring your Google Drive files into your WordPress site by simply clicking a button.
🔄 Multiple Google Accounts Supports
Manage and access your Google Drive files from multiple Google accounts seamlessly with this feature. Simply add multiple Google accounts to the plugin and switch between them as needed.
You can Keep track of all file activity including downloads, uploads, media play streams, and document previews with the easy-to-use analytics feature. Stay informed of your most popular files and user engagement.
📈 Statistics Email Reporting
Stay informed on the usage of your Google Drive files with automated email reports summarizing the statistics data. Choose from daily, weekly, or monthly reporting frequency to suit your needs.
📧 Notification Emails
Get email notifications for specific actions performed by your users, such as downloading, uploading, or deleting files, ensuring that you are always aware of the activity on your Google Drive account.
💰 Sell Downloadable Products
You can sell your Google Drive files as downloadable products integrating this plugin with the WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads plugin.
📤 WooCommerce File Uploader
You can let your customers upload files to your Google Drive account when they place an order using the WooCommerce plugin.
📤 Form Uploads to Google Drive
You can use the plugin with the Gravity Forms, WPForms, Ninja Forms, Formidable Forms, Fluent Forms and Contact Form 7 plugins to receive files from your website visitors and store them directly in your Google Drive account.
🧩 RICH INTEGRATION WITH POPULAR PLUGINS
🔀 Classic Editor Integration
You can easily integrate your Google Drive files into your WordPress content created using the classic editor. By using the Google Drive button on the editor, you can add modules, embed documents, and insert file download and view links, making it a seamless and efficient process.
🔀 Gutenberg Editor Integration
This plugin provides 9+ blocks to use the File Browser, Gallery, Media Player, File Search Box, File Uploader, File Download Links, File View Links, and File Embed modules in the Gutenberg editor.
🔀 Elementor Website Builder Integration
This plugin integrates with the Elementor page builder, offering 9+ widgets to utilize the File Browser, Gallery, Media Player, File Search Box, File Uploader, File Download Links, File View Links, and File Embed modules within your posts and pages.
🔀 Divi Builder Integration
This plugin integrates with the Divi Builder, offering 9+ modules to utilize the File Browser, Gallery, Media Player, File Search Box, File Uploader, File Download Links, File View Links, and File Embed modules within your posts and pages.
🔀 Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Integration
Allows you to select Google Drive files and folders using ACF field and display in theme template file.
🔀️ WooCommerce Integration
You can serve your downloadable product’s files directly from Google Drive, and also you can let your customers upload files to your Google Drive account when they purchase your products.
🔀 Dokan Multi-vendor Marketplace Integration
You can allow your vendors to serve their downloadable product’s files directly from Google Drive, and also vendors can let their customers upload files for their products to the vendor’s Google Drive account when any customer purchase any products.
🔀 Easy Digital Downloads Google Drive Files Integration
You can integrate your Google Drive files with EDD, and it allows you to serve your Digital Downloads directly from Google Drive.
🔀 Gravity Forms Google Drive Upload Integration
You can use a File Upload field in Gravity Forms that allows users to upload files directly to your Google Drive account.
🔀 Tutor LMS Integration
Allows Instructors to link their Google accounts for efficient and independent course material management.
🔀 WPForms Google Drive Upload Integration
You can use a File Upload field in WPForms that allows users to upload files directly to your Google Drive account.
🔀 Ninja Forms Google Drive Upload Integration
You can use a File Upload field in Ninja Forms that allows users to upload files directly to your Google Drive account.
🔀 Fluent Forms Google Drive Upload Integration
You can use a File Upload field in Fluent Forms that allows users to upload files directly to your Google Drive account.
🔀 Formidable Forms Google Drive Upload Integration
You can use a File Upload field in Formidable Forms that allows users to upload files directly to your Google Drive account.
🎯 Basic Usage
👉 Link a Google Account
After activating the plugin you have to link your Google accounts to the plugin. You can link multiple google account to the plugin.
👉 Shortcode Builder
You can create various types of module (File browser, Gallery, Media player etc.) with different configurations with the shortcode builder and can use them anywhere using the shortcode.
👉 Embed Documents
You can embed any Google Drive files to your page/ post using the shortcode builder and using the editor button.
👉 Insert Download/ View Links
You can insert direct links in any page/ post to download and view any Google Drive files.
👉 User Private Files
Using Private Files you can easily and securely share your Google Drive documents with your users/clients. The private folders can be created and linked automatically and also manually.
📚DOCUMENTATION & SUPPORT
For detailed documentation and tutorials, visit our Documentation page. You’ll find everything you need to get started using our product.
If you have any questions or need help, please visit our Support page. We have a dedicated support team that is always ready to help you.
🎬 Video Tutorials
You can also find video tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Visit our website for more information Integrate Google Drive
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT 🔥
Consider checking out our other plugins:
🌙 Dracula Dark Mode
The Revolutionary Dark Mode Plugin For WordPress
📻 Radio Player
Live Shoutcast, Icecast and Audio Stream Player for WordPress.
📻 WP Radio
Worldwide Online Radio Stations Directory for WordPress.
This plugin provides 10 blocks.
- Insert View Links Insert links to view the files in Google Drive
- File Search Insert a search box to search files and folders in specific Google Drive folders
- Gallery Insert a masonry grid gallery with lightbox preview to display Google Drive images and videos.
- File Uploader Insert a file uploader to upload files to a specific Google Drive folder.
- Module Shortcodes Insert pre-built module's shortcode
- Embed Documents Embed Google Drive documents to your page/ post
- Insert Download Links Insert links to download Google Drive files.
- File Browser Insert a file browser to browse specific Google Drive files and folders
- Media Player Insert a media player to play specific Google Drive Audio and Video files.
- Slider Carousel Insert a slider carousel to display Google Drive photos, videos, and documents.
1. Is there any upload file size limit for the File Uploader module?
No, using the File Uploader module you can upload unlimited size of files to your Google Drive.
Yes, Users can share the files links via Direct File link, Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, and also can get embed code to share the file on a web page.
3. Can I link a Google Drive folder to a user on my site automatically when they have been registered?
Yes, you can link a Google Drive folder to a user on your site when they have been registered. You can also link the private folders to the users manually.
4. Can I manage and link the users private folders manually?
Yes, you can manage and link the users private folders manually from the Private Folders page.
5. Can I use multiple Google Drive accounts?
Yes, you can link to multiple Google Drive accounts to Integrate Google Drive plugin.
6. Are there any usage limits?
If you want to stream any media files (Audio, Video), the files will be streamed directly from Google Drive. So there are no bandwidth or file size issues for your web host.
But, when you download any zip files, these files will be downloaded to your site and can generate some traffic.
7. Documents preview not working?
In order to preview documents, the files should have the sharing permission “Anyone with link can view”. The plugin will automatically change the sharing permission.
However, in some case the plugin isn’t able to manage the sharing permissions even with those setting enabled. In that case, please try to set the sharing permissions manually via the native Google Drive interface.
8. Why search module search results are slow?
The search module search results may take some time to show the search results. The time depends on the number of files that are selected for the search module.
If your selected folders for the search module have a lot of children files then the search module search results may take some time to show the search results.
9. Can I use the File Uploader module with a Form plugin?
Yes, you can use the File Uploader module with the Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, WPForms, Ninja Forms, Fluent Forms, and Formidable Forms.
10. Can I create and rename folders for the Form File Uploader when any entry is submitted?
Yes, you can create and rename folders for the Form File Uploader when any entry is submitted. All the uploaded files will be saved in the created folder.
11. Can I use my Google Drive files as a downloadable product in WooCommerce?
Yes, you can use your Google Drive files as a downloadable product in WooCommerce.
12. Can I let my customers upload files to my Google Drive account when they purchase my products in WooCommerce?
Yes, you can let your customers upload files to your Google Drive account when they purchase your products in WooCommerce.
13. How do I insert Audio, Video, or Image files into my page or post?
To insert Audio, Video, or Image files into your page or post, follow these steps:
- Use the Embed module, available in popular editors like shortcode builder, classic editor, Gutenberg editor, Elementor, or Divi page builder.
- Configure the Embed module to create and display the media files.
- Enable the “Direct Media Display” option from the “Advanced” tab while setting up the Embed module. This option bypasses the embedded player and directly displays the media files on your page or post.
- Display the embed module on your page or post to showcase the Audio, Video, or Image files.
14. Why is the embedded video/audio not working?
Sometimes, embedded audio and video files may not play properly. To fix this issue, enable the “Direct Media Display” option from the “Advanced” tab, which allows media files to be displayed directly instead of through the embedded player. You can do this while configuring the Embed module.
Contributors & Developers
“Integrate Google Drive – Browse, Upload, Download, Embed, Play, Share, Gallery, and Manage Your Google Drive Files Into Your WordPress Site” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integrate Google Drive – Browse, Upload, Download, Embed, Play, Share, Gallery, and Manage Your Google Drive Files Into Your WordPress Site” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Added Synchronization Type settings to synchronize all folders or specific selected folders with the cloud.
- New: Added option to form file uploads to upload files after clicking the submit button.
- New: Added preview permission settings for search box module.
- New: Add listing view switch permission settings for shortcode module.
- New: Added media player playlist item thumbnail and number prefix hide/ show options.
- Fix: Fix search results not showing properly issue.
- Fix: Fixed user access settings to access the plugin’s pages in the admin dashboard.
- Fix: Fixed WooCommerce error while downloading files.
- Update: Improved the media player module.
- Update: Improve overall performance.
- New: Added multiple position settings (bottom, left, right) for the Media Player module.
- New: Added search option to the media player playlist.
- New: Added dynamic placeholder tags for initial search term in shortcode modules.
- New: Added minimum files settings for form upload fields.
- New: Added pagination & items per page settings for the shortcode builder listing.
- New: Added option to enable/disable lazy load for the gallery and file browser modules.
- New: Added “Remember Last Opened Folder” settings to load the last opened folder when a visitor revisit a File Browser or Gallery module.
- New: Added notifications settings for shortcode modules to receive email notifications for various user activities ( upload, download, delete, etc).
- Fix: Fixed issue with statistics email report.
- Fix: Fixed problem with classic editor modules save not working.
- Fix: Fixed user private template folder functionality.
- Fix: Fixed shortcut files not working in gallery module.
- Fix: Fixed search results not showing properly issue.
- Fix: Fixed file permission change issue.
- Update: Improved the look and features of the media player module.
- Update: The overall performance of the plugin has been greatly improved.
- Remove: Removed notifications global settings from the Settings page.
- Remove: Removed Recent files tab menu from admin File Browser.
- New: Enabled lazy loading for file browsing and gallery, allowing smoother scrolling through files.
- New: Introduced support for multiple instructors’ Google accounts in Tutor LMS.
- New: Added an option in the embed module to directly display Audio, Video, and Images on webpages without embedding them in iframes.
- New: Included wildcard support for excluding specific names in the shortcode builder module.
- New: Provided the ability to rename entry folders in Form Uploader using form field values.
- New: Added a file removal option for WooCommerce and Dokan file uploads.
- New: Granted permissions to create documents (doc, sheet, slide) in the File Browser shortcode module.
- New: Added the ability to select folders when copying files.
- Fix: Resolved issues with Tutor LMS integration.
- Fix: Fixed the problem with connecting Google accounts.
- Update: Enhanced the Gallery shortcode module.
- Update: Made significant improvements to overall plugin performance.
- Remove: Removed the Skeleton preloader style.
New: Added Tutor LMS integration.
New: Added Divi builder integration.
New: Added Private Files support for embed module.
New: Added file size field show/hide option for the file browser module.
New: Added download support for search box module.
New: Added Embed iFrame height and width customization options.
Fix: Fixed scrolling to the search box issue.
Fix: Fixed multiple ACF filed issue.
Fix: Fixed embed documents popout issue.
Fix: Fixed WooCommerce product edit page issue.
Fix: Fixed Contact Form 7 email notification file list issue.
Update: Improved plugin performance.
New: Added access denied message for the shortcode module when user is not allowed to access the module’
New: Added shortcode usage locations in the shortcode builder list
New: Added download enable/ disable option for the Gallery module
New: Added Statistics export option
New: Added WooCommerce and Dokan Upload box in the product, cart, checkout, order-received and my-account page
New: Added download all option for Gallery
New: Added Facebook and Disqus comment integration for the Gallery module.
Fix: Fixed file rename not working
Fix: Fixed file browser not working in mobile devices issue
Fix: Fixed ACF thumbnail_link expire issue
Fix: Fixed classic editor text editor issue
Fix: Fixed Forms file uploader issue
Update: Improve WooCommerce and Dokan Uploads
- New: Added New Slider Carousel Module
- Fix: Fixed Elementor Integration Fatal Error
- Update: Updated Multiple File Selection UI
- New: Added support for shortcut files.
- New: Added video files support to the gallery module.
- New: Add download, upload, delete, search, preview restrictions by specific users and roles.
- New: Added Manage Sharing Permissions settings.
- New: Added Google Workspace domain support.
- New: Added Maximum Number Files to Upload settings.
- New: Added Upload File Name Rename settings.
- New: Added RTL CSS supports.
- Fix: Fixed private folders issue.
- Fix: Fixed Gallery preview not full-size image issue.
- Fix: Fixed Media Player not playing issue.
- Fix: Fixed WooCommerce upload issue.
- Fix: Fixed File Uploader HTTP Error issue.
- Update: Improved the gallery module.
- Update: Improved auto sync.
- Update: Improve Search Functionality.
- Update: Unlocked the Gallery module for free.
- New: Added WooCommerce File Uploads
- New: Added Dokan plugin integration
- New: Added Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin integration.
- New: Add file redirect only/ read only method instead of download after purchase in WooCommerce.
- New: Added .mkv video file support for the media player.
- New: Unlock Contact Form 7 file upload integration in the free version.
- Fix: Fixed folder download issue.
- Fix: Fixed email notification issue on file upload/download/delete.
- Fix: Fixed minor issue with file upload.
- Fix: Fixed preview permission issue.
- Fix: PHP Fatal error.
- Fix: Fixed uploader not showing error message.
- Fix: Fixed WPForms Google Drive file uploader.
- Improved: Updated preview functionality.
- Improved: Added compatibility for Elementor – v3.5.0.
- New: Added statistics summary email report in daily, weekly, and monthly frequency.
- New: Added export/ import option for Settings, Shortcode Modules, User Private Files, and Statistics Logs.
- New: Added shortcode builder bulk selection action to delete multiple modules at once.
- Fix: Fixed Block Editor Module Builder Issue.
- Fix: Fixed Classic Editor Media Player Module Builder.
- New: Added Download button in the media player to download the audio/video file.
- New: Added audio visualizer in the media player.
- New: Added Multiple download option for documents files.
- New: Added the option to allow users access plugin’s admin pages by selecting specific user roles and users.
- Fix: Fixed The Divi Builder compatibility issue.
- Fix: Fixed documents files download internal server error.
- Fix: Fixed multiple account issue.
- Fix: Fixed folder download internal server error issue
- Fix: Fixed hyperlink not working in embed documents
- New: Added template folder supports for while creating user private folders
- New: Added option to create and rename folders for each Google Drive form upload entry (GravityForms, WPForms, FluentForms, NinjaForms, FormidableForms, ContactForm7)
- New: Added pause/resume upload option for file upload.
- New: Added File sharing channels show/hide option in settings
- New: Added new Elementor widgets File Browser, File Uploader, Gallery, Media Player, File Search, Embed Documents, Insert Download Links, Insert View Links
- New: Added new Gutenberg blocks File Browser, File Uploader, Gallery, Media Player, File Search, Embed Documents, Insert Download Links, Insert View Links
- Fix: Fixed Classic Editor integration issue
- Fix: Fixed Gravity Forms Uploads not working with Google Drive
- Fix: Fixed Own Google App redirect URI issue
- Update: Updated Google oAuth authentication app from WPMilitary to SoftLab
- Update: Improved private folders creation process
- Update: Improved Classic Editor integrations
- Update: Updated Freemius SDK to the latest version.
- Remove: Removed Module Builder Elementor widget.
- Remove: Removed Module Builder Gutenberg block.
- Fix: Fixed files not uploading to the correct folder issue.
- New: Added supports for shared drives
- New: Added minimum file size upload option
- New: Added file selection for the Media Player & Gallery module
- New: Added Export, Import and Reset settings feature
- New: Added Gallery row height option in the Gallery module.
- New: Added NinjaForms, FluentForms and Formidable Forms Google Drive upload integration
- New: Added file sharing option in the frontend file browser.
- New: Added single file selection option for the file browser module.
- New: Added single file selection option for user private folders.
- Fix: Fixed spreadsheet and slide files preview not showing issue.
- Fix: Fixed file browser accounts list dropdown.
- Fix: Fixed private folder non-allowed files showing in the list.
- Fix: Fixed manual Google App authentication.
- Fix: Fixed show files/ folders settings for the file browser module.
- Fix: Fixed multiple files zip download issue.
- Update: Improved overall Performance & User Interface
- Update: Updated the file uploader UI style.
- Remove: Removed file browser custom background color appearance settings option.
- Remove: Removed Simple uploader style from the file uploader module advanced settings.
- New: Added file sharing.
- New: Added unlimited file size upload support.
- Fix: Fixed PHP error.
- Update: Improved file uploader module performance.
- Fix: Fixed file download links issue.
- New: Added option for allow/ disable the pop-out button in the embed document.
- New: Added option for allow/ disable the pop-out button in the preview document.
- New: Added custom synchronization interval settings.
- New: Add option for show/ hide the last modified date field in the list view.
- Fix: Fix image type checking for photo gallery.
- Fix: Fixed embed document width to full-width.
- Fix: Fixed download file name admin-ajax.
- Update: Updated the Freemius SDK.
- Remove: Removed the file downloads from the Free version.
- New: Added clear cache tools settings.
- New: Added zoom, autoplay and thumbnail options.
- Update: Improved media player module.
- Update: Improved class-editor module builder. Add placeholder image for the module builder.
- Update: Improved photo gallery layout.
- Update: Optimized scripts files for fast loading and better performance.
- Fix: Fixed automatic private folders issue.
- Fix: Fixed file browser module sorting issue.
- Fix: Fixed ZIP download links.
- Fix: Fixed search.
- Fix: Fixed translations.
- Fix: Fixed file excludes settings.
- Remove: Removed popout icon from the file preview and embed.
- Fix: Fixed file browser module sorting issue.
- Fix: Fixed uploader module colors.
- Fix: Fixed mobile preview
- Fix: PHP 8.1 compatibility fixes.
- Fix: Uploader module file list color fixes.
- New: Brought the classic editor integration back.
- New: Added direct image display and editable settings for embed documents module.
- New: Added file browser preloader settings.
- New: Added file browser primary color and background color settings.
- New: Added custom CSS settings.
- Fix: Fixed the module sorting issue.
- Fix: Fixed elementor module builder integration.
- Fix: Fixed search shortcode module.
- New: Add download progress status.
- New: Add upload progress status.
- New: Added clear statistics button.
- New: Added email notifications.
- New: Added module width & height settings to the shortcode module builder.
- New: Added preview, zip download and view details permissions settings.
- New: Added media player controls (shuffle, repeat, volume and fullscreen) hide/ show settings.
- New: Added auto creates private folder on user registration.
- New: Added simple uploader layout for the uploader module.
- Fix: Fixed single file download format.
- Fix: Fixed statistics page.
- Fix: Fixed forms uploader integration (Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WPForms).
- Fix: Fixed WooCommerce integration.
- Fix: Fixed Easy Digital Downloads integration.
- Update: Improved photo gallery module.
- Update: Updated the search module.
- Update: Updated Gutenberg block.
- Remove: Removed Classic editor integration.
- New: Added Statistics page to view events logs.
- New: Added fullscreen toggle to the media player module.
- Fix: Fixed PHP fatal error when the plugin is activated.
- New: Added settings & help menu to the plugin action links.
- New: Added integration settings tab.
- New: Added Gravity Forms integration.
- Improvements: Improved the Audio & Video player module design.
- New: Added Contact Form 7 integration.
- New: Added WPForms integration.
- New: Added advanced option to hide the uploader label text for the uploader module.
- Fix: Fixed mobile compatible issue.
- New: Added breadcrumb navigation hide option for module shortcodes.
- New: Added Easy Digital Downloads integration supports.
- New: Add previous folder navigation button.
- Fix: Fixed multi account issue.
- Fix: Fixed breadcrumb navigation issue.
- New: Added WooCommerce integration.
- Fix: Fixed unauthorized uploader showing if folder is empty.
- Fix: Fixed private folders showing all folders.
- New: Added file browser drag multiple files selection.
- New: New option added to show/ hide the file name for the embed documents module.
- New: Added option to show/ hide the header search bar and refresh button for the file browser module.
- Fix: Fixed listing size breaking issue on upload files.
- Fix: File browser sort redirect to root folder issue.
- Fix: Fixed Embed Documents issue.
- Fix: Fixed edit menu display in the context menu.
- Enhancement: Improve the getting started documentation.
- New: Added auto synchronize interval settings.
- New: Added elementor widget.
- Fix: Fixed shortcode builder permissions settings.
- Fix: Fixed folder view by URL parameters.
- Fix: Fixed initial folders rendering.
- Fix: Fixed shared files query.
- Enhancement: Save recent files to database cache files.
- Enhancement: Improved the overall responsive design.
- New: Added Google Drive Module gutenberg block to insert module directly into any post/page.
- New: Added Module Shortcodes gutenberg block to insert any module shortcodes that is already built with the shortcode builder.
- Fix: Fixed the search module to search into contents.
- Fix: Fixed file uploader module.
- Enhancement: Improved the overall UI design of the plugin.
- Enhancement: Update embed module, added file name to the top of the embeded item.
- Fix: Fixed shortcode builder issue.
- New: Add private folders to link specific folders to specific users.
- New: Add media importer to import any cloud files to the media library.
- Enhancement: Add file downloader module to the free version.
- Fix: Fixed the Unverified Google App issue.
- Fix: Google account authorization issue.
- New: Add option to link own Google App.
- Initial release.