IP2Location Hello Greeting plugin displays the Hello greeting message in visitor’s native language based on visitor’s origin country.
Greet your visitors from different countries with different languages as this plugin will instantly detect the country and switch language based on visitors IP address using IP2Location geolocation database.
This plugin support Chinese, English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Bengali, Portuguese, Malay, French, German, Urdu, Japanese, Persian, Italian, Korean, Turkish, Vietnamese and Polish languages for display, and in case the translation is not available for a particular language, it will be substituted with English display.
This plugin supports both the shortcode and widget display. In case of any missing language that you would like to see in this plugin, please feel free to send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to include this into the plugin.
This plugin uses IP2Location IP address geolocation BIN file for IP location lookup that free your hassle from setting up the relational database. With the monthly BIN updates, you’ll always have the most up-to-date IP geolocation information and most accurate geolocation results.
Please visit us at http://www.ip2location.com
ip2location-hello-greetingfolder in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can now start using IP2Location Hello Greeting to customize your greeting content.
Please take note that this plugin requires minimum PHP version 5.4.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IP2Location Hello Greeting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.2.6 Tested up to WordPress 6.1.
- 1.2.5 Tested up to WordPress 6.0.
- 1.2.4 Enhanced checking.
- 1.2.3 Tested up to WordPress 5.9.
- 1.2.2 Tested up to WordPress 5.8.
- 1.2.1 Tested up to WordPress 5.7.
- 1.2.0 Updated file structures to use composer for IP2Location libraries.
- 1.1.8 Tested with WordPress 5.5.
- 1.1.7 Fixed typo.
- 1.1.6 Added feedback request.
- 1.1.5 Tested with WordPress 5.3.2.
- 1.1.4 Updated IP2Location library to 8.1.0.
- 1.1.3 Updated documentation links.
- 1.1.2 Tested up to WordPress 5.1.1.
- 1.1.1 Added debug log.
- 1.1.0 Use IP2Location PHP 8.0.2 library for lookup.
- 1.0.0 First public release.