Tired of WordPress adding all that junk code for emojis on every page? Well, I killed it! This helps make the code your WP Themes output cleaner and easier to eread and edit. Yes, there are other plugins out there that do this but I think this one does the job with the minimal amount of code possible.
Install like any other plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- No questions have been asked yet, but I’m listening
I’ll probably answer questions…
Contributors & Developers
“killJi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “killJi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.