Upload large images to your wordpress without max size threshold and without failing because of your hosting timeout limits.
Uploading large size images in WordPress usually end up with errors and that’s because WordPress adds a pixel-threshold on high-pixels images ( 2560px ). WordPress force scaling down any image bigger than that.
beside that, You will usually face a timeout error due to the long time request for uploading and resizing big images.
WP Large Images Uploader plugin will solve these issues by using a custom uploader to avoid the image max pixels threshold restrictions and also avoid the hosting timeout error.
- Upload and drag multiple images at once.
- Attach – Detach uploaded images to posts.
- Select which sub-sizes to create before uploading.
- List subsizes images in image edit page.
How To Use
- Click at Media => Large Images Uploader sub-page.
- Click at “Select image” or drag and drop an image inside the box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Large Images Uploader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Large Images Uploader” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.