Lazyzoun is the easy way to add any amazon product to your sidebar.
If you are writing Reviews about amazon items, it helps you monetize your blog.
* quickly add a product by using custom-fields
* adds automatically a customizable “call-to-action-button”, a product-image and the current product-price
* a local cache stores the image to a folder on your server (SEO-friendly)
* Google Analytics click tracking
* Uses the Amazon Product Advertising API
* Requires an AWS Public and Private Key
- Upload the
lazyzounfolder and all it’s contents to the
- Create a
/products/folder in your
/wp-content/uploads/directory and make sure that it`s writeable
- Now you have the image-cache directory:
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Access the Plugin settings by clicking the Lazyzoun menu option
- Enter the Product Advertising API – Public Key
- Enter the Product Advertising API – Private Key
- Insert the Lazyzoun Widget into your website
- Create a custom field “lazyzoun-id” and insert an amazon ASIN Code to the value field
- Optionally create a custom field “lazyzoun-name” and insert a Product-Name
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lazyzoun Amazon Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lazyzoun Amazon Products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.4.1 – 18/12/2011
- Added param. AssociateTag for making latest API version working
0.4 – 03/05/2011
- SEO Friendly image-names and changed cache-folder
- Fixed CSS Problem (IE)
- Fixed JS Problem (jQuery)
- Added a more flexible call-to-action – button
0.3 – 02/25/2011
- Support for Widgets
- Some Bugfixes